Pictures From Past Projects
Leave it to a certified arborist to help you with your tree issues. From single trees to forests we are here to help.
We can help industry professionals, such as architects, land developers and municipalities
- Tree Inventories for all land uses
- Urban Forest Management Plans
- Consultation on tree preservation
- Expertise for land planning
- Investigation of tree issues
- Consultation on care and maintenance
- Assessment of risks and hazards
- Monitoring of trees during construction
- Oversee tree trimming practices
We can help landowners, such as homeowners, real estate owners, developers and others
- Proper tree care, preservation and maintenance
- Proper tree selection and planting
- Assessment and identification of tree risks and hazards
- Tree preservation advice
- Provide detailed prescriptions
- Aid in the process of tree removal permits
- Prepare hazardous tree letters
We can provide homeowners or businesses with tree service work specifications that can used in the bidding process. While work is being performed we can monitor the job to ensure that all work is being performed to industry standards.
Current and Past Clients
- Toll Brothers, Inc, Summit Estates, Westchester County, NY - Tree Assessment and Permit Assistance
- Town of Greenburgh Community Development & Conservation Department, Westchester County, NY - Various projects.
- Brightview Tarrytown, Westchester County, NY - Tree inventory with tree risk assessment of 144 trees and Tree Removal Permit Assistance.
- Fusion Engineering, White Plains, NY - Tree removal permit assistance
- Link Land Surveyors, Mahopac, NY - Assistance with tree data collection
Consulting Arborist Services
Plant Health Care & Consulting